AGRO ORGANIC CONTROL LLC. The main purpose of the certification and control carried out by the organization is to create confidence in all stakeholders that the product meets the requirements for organic production. The value of certification lies in the degree of trust and confidence created by a third party that is impartially and competently proved to producers, especially organic producers, as well as the products themselves fulfill their requirements.
AGRO ORGANIC CONTROL LLC. The quality policy of the control and the certification and inspection activity carried out are based on five basic principles while documenting and controlling organic production: Impartiality, Competence, Protection of Professional confidentiality, Appeals and complaints evaluation, Responsibility.
Following the five main principles applied in the management system, AGRO ORGANIC CONTROL sets the following MAIN GOALS:
1. Implementing a certification system that guarantees trust in certified products and is recognized by the Bulgarian competent authority for the needs of official control;
2. Guarantee organic production to producers, processors, traders and consumers through certification and control activity that meets the requirements of the European and national normative basis;
3. Implementing an economically accessible certification system;
4. Ensuring the quality implementation of the assigned control functions;
5. In cases where the impartiality risk assesment system does not consider it as a risk or considers it as a risk, carrying out the certification and inspection processes for each application in an impartial manne, taking adequate precauations to neutralize this to acceptable levels;
6. Control and certification procedures will be provided to all certificate applicants and suppliers without any discrimination,
7. The staff are knowledgeable about the rules of management system applied and motivated to implement it;
8. In accordance with the rules of confidentiality, it provides transparency in relations with the customer by providing all the information about the certification system;
9. Cooperates with national and international organizations dealing with the certification of organic production, including the accreditation body;
10. It tries to exchange experience with other certification bodies in the field of organic production.